OLX Lebanon is the #1 marketplace for selling and buying online in Lebanon. Our aim is to upgrade people’s lives by facilitating deals and identifying attractive opportunities for individuals and businesses. Our broader vision is to strengthen local economies, empower small businesses and help everyone in making smarter choices for themselves, the market and the planet.
OLX Lebanon is part of EMPG, one of the few unicorns in the Middle East region with presence in more than 50 cities across geographies and more than 4,500 employees under different brands including OLX, Dubizzle, Bayut, Zameen, Mubawab, bproperty, Lamudi, Sector Labs and Kaidee.
We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
About The Role
As a Marketing Manager, you will support OLX across all its business streams including OLX Classifieds, OLX Store, and OLX Cars Transactions. You will be responsible to build and maintain a strong brand identity for OLX across its business streams, while defining the strategy that will support the growth and success of all OLX services
- Developing the yearly marketing strategy and plan including all activities and allocation of the marketing budget after collection of business requirements
- Ensuring the delivery of the marketing plan and projects as per the pre-defined timeframe, objectives, and allocated budget
- Managing and monitoring the marketing budget to ensure it is constantly optimized
- Proactively updating marketing activities considering seasonal milestones, internal product updates, and recent news and updates
- Acting as single-point-of-contact with any partner or external stakeholder involved in any marketing activity
- Liaising with performance / digital marketing team to optimize campaigns targeting and budget allocation (Facebook ads, google ads, ad feature, YouTube, SEO) for all OLX business streams (Classifieds, Cars Transactions, OLX Store)
- Creating and maintaining all reports and dashboards measuring effectiveness of marketing actions
- Leading on PR activities in collaboration with internal and / or external stakeholders
- Keeping up to date with country, industry, and marketing trends
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- Hiring A-players to build High Performing Teams, constantly raising the bar of marketing talent
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, ideally in digital / internet industry / start-up / FMCG
- Experience in online marketing (i.e., Facebook and Google AdWords)
- Demonstrate marketing expertise, and the ability to contribute at both strategic and operational levels
- Strong knowledge of online and offline marketing
- Strong ability to analyze data and drive recommendations
- Strong computer literacy and online savviness
- Familiarity with the OLX website is a plus
- Strong ability to manage and deliver projects from start to end
- Advanced organization skills and multitasking
- Analytical skills, data-driven approach, comfortable with numbers and KPIs monitoring
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ambitious, positive, and committed attitude
- Ability to work in a target-driven company
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Redefining the Digital Classifieds Industry in Emerging Markets