Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) Service Specialist - (Artificial Lift)
Would you like the opportunity to work for oilfield Services Company?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Be part of our Artificial Lift team!
As ESP Service Specialist you will be executing the operations of ESP equipment and surface equipment in the field, complying with all the integrity / quality and safety standards, as well as compliance with the regulations of the different clients in all fields.
Partner with the best
As a ESP Service Specialist, you'll participate in all technical events, including supporting the BH contract engineering team.
As a ESP Service Specialist -Artificial Lift, you will be responsible for:
- Installing, running of ESP Equipment including inspecting, modifying and repair of pumps, motors, cables and relevant down hole equipment at Contractor’s base,
- Making connections at surface and operating the ESP equipment to the satisfaction of the Company.
- Carrying out all pre-commissioning checks and tests to ensure successful start-up and continuous operation of ESP Equipment.
- Provision of expertise for trouble shooting, safety precautions and related matters
- Performing installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) systems and associated equipment in onshore oil and water wells
- Monitoring , troubleshoots and tests downhole ESP equipment including Downhole Tools to maximize well productivity and ESP
- Installing, operation and maintenance of Y-tool and VSD system.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an industry experience and product line training required.
- Experience performing ESP team activities in the field.
- Have a 5 years of experience in installation, commissioning, operation, and maintenance of ESP Equipment
- Have an engineering degree in the Electrical / Mechanical / Petroleum / Chemical engineering discipline.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
- This role is a shift based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We take energy forward - making it safer, cleaner, and more efficient for people and the planet.