An inventory controller handles inventory-related tasks in a warehouse setting for their organization. The inventory controller is in constant communication with departmental managers to ensure inventory is replenished and proper levels are maintained. Other responsibilities include assisting in the shipping and receiving of new shipments, logging all inventory purchases, conducting physical counts to make sure no theft is occurring, and assisting with loss prevention.
- Prepare efficient stock and sales report, Sales Comparison, Margin Effect, Season Selloff, Ageing report etc
- Analyze the sales performance in ER and basic understanding in applications.
- Inventory control at the store level to maximize sales profitability.
- Observe the sell through on daily basis at department level and feedback concept sell thru progress.
- Perform in-season and post-season analysis.
- Assist and review stores by sharing reports like daily DSR, Stock Mix, Profile reports Mix MTD/YTD growth and de growth and managing stock take /PIS processes.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Graduate/ Master’s Degree.
English – Mandatory
Arabic – Beginner / intermediate
Minimum 02 years of service in Landmark Group
Basic MS office, Excel skills/ MIS and PPT
Organization Splash Brands KSA
Schedule label Regular
Job Type Full-time
Job Level Day Job
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating exceptional value since 1973