When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem - our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
Responsible for maintaining the quality of logistics related operations
What's On Your Plate
- Leads rider recruitment (external & internal)
- Conducts regular briefing with riders
- Ensure and improve rider compliance
- Monitors performance progress of riders
- Supervise, coach rider captains
- Responsible for communication of shifts & fulfilment
- Supervises on boarding / training (schedule) & Quality
- Ensures compliance on rider equipment / branding usage
- Track rider weekly off days and any other leaves
- Managing riders appearance
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor's degree in logistics or any other related field.
- 3-5 Years of full time experience in logistics
- Experience with drivers
- Experience with managing bigger group of people
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership skills
- Fluent in both languages Arabic and English
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Excel Skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get what you need, when you need it.