GTM and Admin Coordinator
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you’re having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage phone calls and correspondences
- Assist HR team in all personnel matters related to Jordan based employees
- Send and receive courier
- Leads on office maintenance and requirements
- Assists country manager and sales team in all administrative tasks
- Manage booking of meeting rooms
- Provides and efficiently manages office supplies and stationery
- Book hotels and transportation for guests
- Provides invitation letters for visas
- Makes sure all IT materials are available and functional and coordinating with IT
- Makes sure all invoices for all Jordan supplies are submitted and paid on time
- Manages Office Expenses (Petty Cash) which includes water, electricity, etc.
Key Competencies & Skills
- BA in Business administration
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in office administration, preferably in an multinational company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A better business. A better world. A better you