Kitchen Chief Steward (Iraq - Baghdad)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise the duties of all stewarding department employees, facilities, operation, and costs.
- Supervise the sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene as well as quality level of products and services.
- Ensure Back of House areas are maintained to the highest cleanliness standards and cleaning schedules are followed and completed.
- Direct and assist Stewards in order to make clean-up more efficient.
- Ensure water temperature, and chemical levels are appropriate for cleaning and documented.
- Assist Chefs and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed.
- Check more specifically the proper use of chemicals and washing accessories.
- Coordinate with the Executive Chef and Outlet Managers to check their requirements for the day and the next day.
- Assist in the location, movement, and storage of banquet operational equipment.
- Assist in the stocktake of equipment and other items as required.
- Work closely with the Chef, Banquets & Catering Manager to anticipate guest needs.
- Take all necessary actions to reduce the loss of silverware/flatware.
- Take all necessary actions to reduce the breakage of China and Glasswares.
- Supervises employees' ability to follow loss prevention policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
- Enforces proper cleaning routines for service ware, equipment, floors, etc.
- Enforces proper use and cleaning of all dish room machinery.
- Ensures all food holding and transport equipment is in working order.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Ensuring Stewarding staffs have supplies, equipment, tools, and uniforms necessary to do their jobs.
- Prepare monthly reports on shortages in china silverware and equipment and requisition replacements as required while following budget guidelines.
- Lead and manage the Stewarding team in all aspects of the department and ensure standards are followed.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
HR Solutions And Talent Acquisition