Speech And Language Therapist
* Must be well versed in conducting assessments with strong written report writing skills
* Must be experienced in creating individualized treatment goals Develop treatment plans to assist patients with speech problems not limited to delayed language, inappropriate pitch, stuttering, swallowing disorders or harsh voice problems.
* Evaluate language, speech or hearing test results as well as medical information and barium swallow results to diagnose and develop a treatment plan for swallowing, fluency, language, speech and voice disorders.
* Develop school programs or activities for individuals and/or groups to deal with language, swallowing, behavior and speech problems.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
* Master’s / Bachelors in Speech Language Pathology.
* Good Team Player skills, coordinating with ABA and OT teams.
* minimum of 1 year of Experience with pediatric, autistic and developmentally disabled clients.
Your application has been successfully submitted.