Do you like keeping up appearances? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for first class people just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
As the standard bearer, our House Keeping Supervisors keep their floors in check, pillows plumped to perfection, mirrors gleaming and team sparkling.
Whilst we want orderly, we do not accept ordinary! Our guest experience is everything.
Key Responsibilities of Housekeeping Supervisor:
- Supervises the daily activities of the Housekeeping team
- Conducts daily inspections of the guest rooms and other housekeeping areas
- Motivates the Housekeeping team and focuses on improving and increasing service delivery efficiency
- Develops and recommends appropriate training and development to meet Hotel and departmental needs
- People developer/exporter
Requirements of Housekeeping Supervisor:
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member supervision
- A positive approach, excellent organisational skills, and a passion for producing high quality customer care.
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities
- Previous experience of using Opera Property Management System is advantageous
If you have an eagle eye, say Yes I Can! because this is the job for you Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Every Moment Matters