PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
As part of the KSA sales team the primary role of this position is to maximize sales volume, minimize stales, achievement of distribution targets, implementation of agreed merchandising standards, collection of accounts receivable and maintaining high levels of customer service. Operating procedures must be followed to ensure that there is continuity of standards across the KSA to support these primary job functions. In addition to these duties the Pre-seller will also provide his supervisor with latest market information in order to develop any sales opportunities. The Pre-seller will be required to attend training courses designed to improve levels of professionalism and customer service. The Pre-seller is required to complete a daily debriefing with his supervisor.
- Sell the full range of products to an agreed list of customers. Sales will be measured against previously agreed targets. Levels of stales must be below the agreed target provided by his supervisor.
- The customers are to receive the service approved by the supervisor. The call frequencies as well as the daily route plan are key to maintaining the levels of customer satisfaction demanded by the company. The supervisor will review the actual customers visited daily during the daily debriefing sessions.
- Carry out the daily and weekly vehicle checks as laid down in the operating procedures. The salesman is responsible for maintaining the sales vehicle in a clean and roadworthy condition and any defects or damage must be reported at the earliest opportunity to the supervisor.
- Supply ready to ship customer orders on time. Full details including delivery arrangements to be included
- Maintaining individual customer stock levels to the agreed requirements in order to make sure that out of stock problems are kept to a minimum.
- The Pre-seller is responsible for the implementation of the agreed in store merchandising communicated by the supervisor. Where there is additional support from a company merchandiser the Pre-seller will agree with the supervisor the arrangements planned in the outlets with the support.
- Advise the supervisor of any relevant competitor activity taking place in the area served.
- Daily reconciliation of all cheques, cash & credit sales.
- Staff are always to be neatly groomed and presentable.
- Maintain a high standard of driving and obey the driving regulations.
- The following Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) will be used to measure performance. Failure to deliver consistently the results required will lead to disciplinary action.
- Key Performance Indicators. (KPI’s)
EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree or Equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years’ Experience in Sales & Account building
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict Management
- Sales Planning
- Basic accounting skills
Job Type: Regular
Your application has been successfully submitted.
What makes you unique, makes us better