IT Infrastructure Administrator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The role is to plan, direct, and coordinate the design, installation, and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of the organization's IT assets.
IT Infrastructure Administrator Responsibilities:
Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements.
• Develop, implement, and maintain procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
• Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
• Establish service level agreements with end users.
• Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network and cloud based infrastructure.
• Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of servers, including e-mail, print, and backup servers, and their associated operating systems and software. Responsible for on-site, off-site, and cloud based data centers.
• Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, and so on.
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
• Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
IT Infrastructure Administrator Requirements:
Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
• Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, a MUST.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your Digital Transformation Partner