IT Support Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Assist in implementing the information technology management processes to increase efficiency and alignment with Mitsulift’s strategy.
- Provide support for various IT and networking issues as required.
- Provide daily IT support and troubleshooting to employees on hardware and on limited software issues as required.
- Contribute to implementing and following up on new technologies implementation.
- Provide user-level training and technical support for users on daily office applications such as Word and Excel and on computers, printers and other peripherals.
- Program computer system maintenance and formatting.
- Assist in configuring and setting up all programs and software related to company assets (telephones, tablets, smartphones, access, internet, etc.).
- Maintain and update the inventory of all IT products.
- Maintain cables and network infrastructure.
- Academic: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Language: English a must, French a plus.
- Computer skills: All Microsoft Office applications
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are urban landscape transformers. We enhance city living