Electrical Engineer / Renewable Energy Specialist
As we progress in our mission to re-energize Lebanon & the MENA region the YY ReGen team is growing and we are looking to add an Electrical Engineer who shares our passion for renewable energy, and sustainable agricultural, commercial and industrial practices.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self starter who will lead our electrical engineering activities such as design, analysis, simulation, commissioning, and advisory for renewable energy solutions and energy storage projects.
We are looking for:
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 2 years of experience within the solar PV and wind industry.
- You must be enthusiastic and keen to make your mark in a growing industry.
- You are problem solver who can demonstrate the ability to communicate these solutions to both internal colleague and external customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Arabic & English)
- High level of interpersonal skills
- A strong ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
This is a challenging and varied role in which every day will be different, some of the tasks and responsibilities you can expect to be involved in include:
- Work with our customers to understand their requirements and design customized sustainable renewable solutions to their electrical power generation needs
- Develop the next generation of renewable power innovations adapted to the regional market
- Create technical proposals - design drawings - operations and installation guides
- Help our operations department to resolve solar PV and wind turbine technical issues.
- Be integral to the development of technical documents & commercial proposals.
- To work with your peers to create bespoke solutions in the agriculture, commercial and industrial markets
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Re-energizing Lebanon & the MENA Region