Data Entry Clerk
Under direct supervision, the Data Entry Clerk I will initiate service requests and enter data from customer shipping and repair order documentation into the RAMCO, Repair Service Module. The role holder will scan hardcopy documentation into electronic documents and attach these to Oracle Service Requests.
He / She will also perform repair audit functions. The Data Entry Clerk’s work will be monitored by the Supervisor for accuracy and transaction count per established metrics.
- Initiates service requests and enters data from customer shipping and repair order documentation into RAMCO Repair Service Module.
- Scan hardcopy documentation to create electronic documentation and attaches to Oracle Service Requests.
- Logs customer repair orders, customer warranty claims, and complete orders in and out of Oracle and RAMCO.
- Performs repair audit functions
- Receive and unpack customer equipment.
What We’re Looking For
- Must be able to read and understand customer repair orders, customer warranty claims, and completed work orders to log orders in and out of Oracle and RAMCO.
- Should understand 5S practices for the organization of daily work and application of principles of cleanliness, organization, and process improvement.
- Ability to understand and interpret technical information.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Preferably has basic knowledge of regulatory requirements (145) for avionics maintenance organization
- Preferably has basic knowledge of Safety Management Systems
- Ability to stand for 50% of the workday
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- High School Diploma or equivalent internationally recognized qualification.
- 1 year of related experience.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What We Offer
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reinventing the flying experience