About The Role
- You will be responsible to carry out painting works, varnishing, polishing and repair to existing painting, varnishing, polishing works effectively, in accordance to working procedure, safety procedures and standard best practice to complete in given time as required by management for smooth operation at the Airport.
- You will be responsible to carry out all necessary administrative work associated with the other team's requirements such as keeping accurate and timely records of all work from receiving jobs through to completion.
- You will be responsible monitor tools and equipment in proper working conditions at all time and inform Technical Officer of any unsafe conditions in order to avoid unwanted incident.
Qualifications - External
- High School Qualification
- Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required.
- Preferably with airport experience or Road painting or marking.
- Preferably, with trade certificate in painting works from a recognized institution.
- Should be able to work on shift duty.
- Excellent spoken/written communication skills in English language and at all levels.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Going Places Together