To maximise the sales revenue from an existing base of customers, whilst at the same time generating new revenue from potential customers. Growing the Territory by a minimum of 15 new customers per month.
- Follow all Global Sales Process requirements.
- Maintain a regular call cycle to existing DHL Customers to build strong, multi level relationships within the company to maintain existing DHL sales revenue as customers continue to trade.
- Probe, question and understand completely the customers’ needs and requirements to understand where DHL’s service offering can add value to the customers business.
- Identify potential and negotiate and persuade accordingly existing customers to maximise their use of DHL’s services to generate additional sales revenue from existing customers.
- Source and action new business leads and persuade potential customers to utilise the DHL services to generate additional sales revenue from new customers.
- Monitor credit issues and liase with Customer Accounting Department and be aware of issues with no payment and take action where necessary to ensure outstanding money is collected.
- Update and maintain call details on COMET, ensure appropriate IBS forms are updated so that all information is accessible for future reference and monitoring.
- Take ownership of service failures and ensure the correct person resolves the issue so that all customer complaints and problems are handled quickly and efficiently.
- Analyse figures and reports and spot trends and identify issues and take appropriate action where necessary to maximise revenue by addressing issues early.
- Take care of any administrative duties as well as support any of the other members of the team as and when requested.
Desired Skills and Experience
Education Experience & Qualifications
- At least 1 year of experience in Telephone / Sales experience in a multi-national company with customer interface experience, DHL experience is an added advantage.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s or Associate Diploma.
- Fluent in English and Arabic languages is critical.
- Thorough knowledge of DHL products, services, shipments, rates, discounts and competitor services is an added advantage.
- Well-developed communication & selling skills, along with Professional Telephone Behaviour skills.
- Customer Services attitude (controlled temperament).
- Numerical literacy.
- Bahrain Driving license is an advantage.
- Excellent PC skills (MS Word & Excel).
- Dedicated, Hard-working and Enthusiastic.
- Flexible and reliable, prepared to work long hours.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The world´s most international company