Accounting/Finance Data Processor - Associate (1 Month fixed term)
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Finance
Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Finance Systems and Processes team supports PwC’s financial systems business operations processes and alignment with strategic vision. You’ll focus on providing Finance systems representation on projects, handling production issues, conducting trend analysis of tickets for enhancements as well as assisting in managing inventory for all Finance systems and tools.
The finance data processor is required to support the validation and processing of certain finance transactional data as part of a larger ERP implementation project. This role is key to ensure that the accurate and valid data is transferred to the new finance system and validated.
The main focus of the role is to provide the required support to the systems project team to ensure that all data transferred to the new system is properly loaded and validated.
- Strong analytical skills to review transactional activity and validate between data sources to ensure transactions are properly loaded.
- Good understanding and familiarity with financial data and transactions.
- Consult and review exceptions with the project team and agree on resolution. Good technical skills to allow for efficient review and validation of financial data and transactional logs.
- Carry out certain tasks on the new finance ecosystem as required by the project team.
- Education Minimum of a University education, preferably majoring in Business, Finance or Computer Science
- Language Fluency in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- Passionate about customer service
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field Of Study Required
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Your application has been successfully submitted.