E Commerce Executive
• Sharing the product content (descriptions, translations, resized images, adapted banners) with the online markets, and making sure products and campaigns are set up correctly and Supporting markets to set up promo rules.
• Optimize the user experience to increase conversion.
• Monitor the digital technical trends, new features and/or technology to stay on top of digital innovation.
• Enhancing the eCommerce capabilities of the market teams.
• Sharing best practices from other markets and Training markets on managing newly launched features, and refresher trainings on existing features.
• Ensuring website stability & reporting any issues such as low stock
• Inventory management
• Channeling markets' requests to the development agency
• Logging new feature requests and prioritizing them accordingly and Release process management (testing, liaising with agency & markets).
• Ensuring a seamless launch for all online campaigns
• Strong experience in Website running (Content Management, Merchandising, A/B testing & personalization).
• Proficient with Noon, Amazon and retail ecommerce management.
• Experience in SEO optimization a plus.
Desired Candidate Profile
1, Experience in SEO optimization a plus.
2, Experience in food and beverages industry
Your application has been successfully submitted.