Based in the Head Office in Lebanon, this is a great opportunity for a graduate to join our team. In this role you will assist the Finance and Control Manager in performing a wide range of accounting activities such as analysis credit scores of customers to release payments, treasury and internal control transactions/activities in accordance with IFRS/local accounting principles and company policies across the whole region
A day in the life of...
- Execute accurate, transparent, consistent and timely Financial Accounting records for Accounts receivables KPIs, in full compliance with NAS and other corporate and legal standards
- Ensuring that internal controls in relation to credit policy is established, maintained and monitored throughout the company, and understood by all stakeholders
- Manage order release process in coordination with sales and Accounting Manager for exceptions
- Work as One Team with shared services center in Cairo to manage stable and first time quality AP, AR and Accounting operations
- Participate in route cause analysis and best practice improvement activities and close gaps. Effective relationship management with shared services to manage quality
- Supervise the daily collection process with accountants in the regions in relation to credit management
What Will Make You Successful
- University Degree in Business Administration : Finance or Accounting - Essential
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Fresh graduate
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come