Controller (Finance department)
- Participate in reviewing the preparation of the month-end closing, including but not limited to: fixed assets register; prepaid expenses; cash management; payables & receivables management and reconciliation; expenses approval; difference of exchange valuation; stock management and reconciliation; ... for the affiliates.
- Ensure the reliability of the affiliates’ general ledgers in accordance with defined accounting standards and procedures as per local GAAP, IFRS & Internal group processes.
- Participate in controlling financial reports to ensure the accuracy of data provided and compliance with IFRS and Azelis accounting policies for the affiliates.
- Gather, control & analyze the cash & bank balances/reconciliations for the affiliates.
- Control the aged creditors and the aged debtors and prepare the working capital analysis for the affiliates, and doing the impairment calculation as per Azelis policy.
- Participate in controlling the monthly stock reports of the affiliates and doing the impairment calculation as per Azelis policy.
- Reporting on AX 2012 and at a later stage AX 365 and specific tools of the Azelis group.
- Ensure the implementation of adequate standardized control systems and business processes.
- Support in implementing a cost analysis system.
- Ensure budget/reforecast and monthly BS reconciliations.
- Identifying fraud risk and suggesting corrective measures.
- Assist the Finance Director MEA on ad hoc requests.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Innovation through formulation