Kitopi is the world’s leading managed cloud kitchen platform - we partner with restaurants and food concepts to help them expand beyond borders. Founded in 2018, our mission is to satisfy the world’s appetite and we currently work with over 150 brands.
Kitopi (pronounced: “Kee-Toh-Pee”) stands for Kitchen Utopia. We serve as enablers to our brand partners in the food market by providing services centered around (but not limited to) sourcing, preparing, producing, and packaging - working closely with our delivery partners to help deliver exceptional food, on our customer’s terms. We are able to achieve this with our in-built, pioneering cloud kitchen technology - a first-of-its-kind innovation.
Our services have also expanded beyond the kitchen to include subscription-based meal plans, and a first-of-its-kind on-demand food court concept Mix ‘N’ Match . Kitopi currently operates more than 80 kitchens across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, and Bahrain, thanks to more than 3000 amazing Kitopians.
And we can’t wait for you to join us.
What You'll Do:
- Assisting with product launches & technical support on necessary operations within Kitopi.
- Communicate and solve customers problems via phone, email, live chat and face-to-face meetings.
- Handle on/off site computer hardware and network problem at any point of time
- Assemble and reassemble IT hardware.
- Overall end-user IT support on day to day IT related tickets
- Implementation and training staff on all new products/features
- Documenting user manuals on process flows and new requirements after coordinating with teams on new features
- Ensuring all processes are being followed daily
- Ensuring tickets are picked in a timely manner making sure they are resolved correctly without breaching the SLA
- Troubleshooting system issues and escalating them to support teams if needed
What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum of 1+ years experience within the IT industry.
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Excellent judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to utilize data to establish trigger point priorities and develop a tactic to deploy them
- Advanced knowledge of Windows products
- Advanced knowledge of solving problems with laptops/desktops
- Well organised and self motivated
- Experience working directly with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience as IT specialist
- Knowledge of Jira/Jira Service Desk
- Have a valid driver license
- Fluent in English
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?
We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work, in the world. We want to empower you to be the best version of yourself every single day - we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our Kitopi values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and that they belong.
While we have offices in 6 countries, we are over 75 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy against racism, bigotry, and hate.
Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy - you get to choose the environment you want to work in the countries your role is based because we believe that will help you deliver work you’re proud of.
Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SATISFYING THE WORLD’S APPETITE