Assistant Restaurant Manager
Assists the restaurant manager in managing and monitoring the performance of the restaurant’s daily operations and workflow, by delivering superior service, maximizing customer satisfaction, and maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.
- Ensure that all restaurant duties (opening, closing, cleaning, etc.) are performed accurately and in a timely manner, and all checklists filled properly, in compliance with company guidelines.
- Ensure that line checks (BOH, FOH) are performed daily, before and throughout each shift in order to ensure that service, quality and safety guidelines are adhered.
- Supervise the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts, to ensure that service sequence steps, quality and hygiene practices, and other policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure that all customers and colleagues are being treated in a friendly and professional manner.
- Make sure that all customers’ needs are attended to, and all needed corrective actions are taken promptly.
- Oversee the proper receiving, storing, and preparation, handling and serving of food and beverage items, in line with company quality and safety standards.
- Assist in the preparation of the managers’ schedule, and oversee the team members’ schedules to ensure the right staffing levels in each shift.
- Ensure that all team members adhere to the company’s grooming and personal hygiene standards.
- Interact with customers in order to drive the highest standards of service.
- Assist the restaurant manager in creating and executing plans for restaurant’s sales, in coordination with the Marketing team, in order to increase sales.
- Lead, train, monitor, evaluate, and provide feedback to team members and managers, in order to ensure high performance and reach business goals.
- Implement an ongoing training program in order to maintain the highest standards of QSCV (Quality, Service, and Cleanliness & Value).
- Hold monthly meetings with the team members and management team.
- Keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Perform monthly inventories.
- Control daily cash procedures, including closing cash outs and dealing with cash deposits in order to apply company policies and procedures.
- Check and analyse monthly results with the restaurant manager in the dashboard and P&L, and devise proper action plans to meet qualitative and quantitative goals.
Perform all duties related to shift supervisors in their absence.
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.A or Vocational Diploma in Food Service/Hospitality/ Management
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Food Service
Your application has been successfully submitted.