Warehouse Supervisor ( Dammam)
- Ensures operations are conducted as per the SOP’s and the IMS Procedures in place and reports on any deviations with suggestions, if any, to the Warehouse Manager.
- Schedules for the day and delegates operational tasks to the Team members.
- Ensures the effective completion of tasks and timely submittal of regular reports.
- Counsels, guides and motivates the personnel under his control for performance enhancement.
- Promotes safety and ensures preventive maintenance is undertaken on the MHE’s and the infrastructure is utilized optimally.
- Supervises receiving and shipping of shipments and delegates housekeeping tasks regularly for optimum space utilization and maintains an orderly work area.
- Coordinates and supports the Warehouse Manager in administrative tasks related to his warehouse.
- Provides adequate Root Cause Analysis for complaint raised and reports accidents / incidents to QHSSE team.
- Plan, organize, or manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Monitor inventory levels of products or materials in warehouses.
- Communicate with clients to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, sales, records control, or purchasing.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Supply chain or equivalent required.
- 5-7 years of experience .
- Fluent in English language.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
*Note : availability to join maximum within 30 days
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Caring For the Environment