Warehouse Team Leader
- Responsible for the control of the machines, spare parts and consumables in compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Responsible for the proper handling and storing of machines, spare parts and consumables in the warehouse including proper labeling and identification.
- Responsible for the proper handling and storing conditions
- Assure that all related activities are on time in order to comply with company and customer requirements
- Responsible for assuring that there is no non-conformities cases, and if any to provide a full investigation and related corrective and preventive actions, following up the implementation of the actions to avoid re-occurrence.
- Responsible for warehousing tasks related to age of stock monitoring (stock transfer, disposition process...)
- Assure continuous improvement in all related activities and optimum utilization of available resources.
- Responsible for the development and the revision of the operational procedures and ensures their compliance.
- Effectively sharing in the Daily Coordination Meetings and other cross-functional activities.
- Review and comment on the Shipping & Receiving plan
- Maintain quality & HSE standards to ensure all W.H items are stored in its right conditions
- Ensure physical Storing conditions of all Items is according to Storage Plan (codes , Locations & storing conditions)
- Bachelors degree in Commerce or relevant Certificate
- Exp.: 7-10 years
- Active and Hard Worker
- Strong Leadership Skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your Partner In Success