Website Administrator Specialist (Temp)
The primary responsibility for this position is to assist the development and upload of content to the website using Sitecore and other platforms for the corporate communications and marketing department, under the direction and support of the digital lead.
The corporate aim is to raise and promote awareness of the medical brand amongst key stakeholders and target audiences, support awareness for the facility and service lines and ultimately to support the achievement of operational targets by generating business and drive awareness for the facility and patient volumes.
- Responsible for content management & auditing of the company's digital touch points, such as the website
- Provides internal and external stakeholder management to develop coordination in a partnership relationship
- Provide quality control for the output of the content on the digital platform, ensuring that deliverables are of the highest standard
- Determine and execute opportunities for patient experience enhancement across the digital platforms as required
- Train other users in the content management systems as required
- Coordinate translations of approved English content with assigned agency
- Maintain trackers and provide reporting relating to digital content
- Work closely with IT to resolve any identified issues with back end or front end user experience and track resolution of raised tickets
- Participate in user acceptance testing for newly launched templates and functionality
- Performs other related-duties as assigned
- Fluent in both Arabic & English
- Experience in CMS platforms
- Experience in Sitecore CMS is a must.
- Quality assurance.
- Basic knowledge in programming.
Your application has been successfully submitted.