MYHOLDAL e-Retail Manager
About the job
The e- Retail Manager is responsible for growing myholdal.com so that it becomes a leading e-commerce destination in Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle. He/She is responsible for leading the development and implementation of the e-commerce strategy for myholdal.com to drive sales growth, conversion, and improvements in the customer experience. He/She is also responsible for driving engagement of the website while collaborating with internal stakeholders.
1. Analytics & CRM:
- Monitor KPIs, analyze web metrics, produce periodic reports and make recommendations to improve website performance including new ways to drive website traffic and revenue opportunities.
- Collaborate with marketing in order to increase brand awareness and desirability.
- In coordination with CRM Transformation Manager, segment clients, create personas, initiate clientele actions, and ultimately develop CRM programs that will create customer loyalty and satisfaction.
2. Digital Marketing:
- Plan and manage myholdal P&L, budget, and forecast on top of the marketing budget given by the brand managers related to their brands.
- Manage the budget expenditures wisely following pre-identified milestones of Sell Out and GPM Margins.
- Lead the implementation of new strategies and new partner relationships to increase the online reach.
- Draft the marketing plan for the full calendar year in line with the brand marketing calendar.
- Innovate and activate key launches, campaigns, and collaborations in coordination with Brand Managers in order to increase the online brands’ presence.
- Coordinate with the Centralized Marketing team to create marketing content for Myholdal.
3. Operation & Supply Chain:
- Recommend and rollout innovative solutions and technologies that would allow, where possible, to highly automate operations and drastically reduce costs.
- Identify and assess options for the implementation of new or improved operational processes.
4. Customer Experience Journey & Customer Service:
- Implement outstanding customer service levels and establish a unique customer experience through critical service and operational practices.
- Design, test and manage customer-facing digital solutions in order to elevate the customer interaction across all the touchpoints.
- Handle customer complaints and special orders with the support of the Customer Service Center (Chatbox) and operations teams.
5. Business Development:
- Develop the business by gaining market share, increasing the average basket, and growing the customer database.
- Negotiate with current and new suppliers on the brand listing, marketing content, and budgets.
- Develop new businesses by welcoming new brands that are in line with myholdal identity to the platform.
- Acquire limited editions of specific brands and list them on myholdal.com
- Maintain good market intelligence and monitor market trends in the e-commerce retail industry in order to foresee potential trends shifts or new business opportunities.
6. Team Management:
- Manage, coach, and train the resources for myholdal.com (MLC, Omnichannel Merchandiser, Digital Marketing Specialist, E-Commerce Coordinator, and 4 Chatbox Customer Service Operators) in order to increase performance.
- Work on developing and growing the team’s expertise as part of career development and succession planning.
- Delegate tasks effectively to the team and ensure that they have the needed skills to succeed in order to have an effective and efficient flow of activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any related field. A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 10 years of experience in the Premium and/or Fashion and/or Luxury Retail industry with at least 5 of them related to e-commerce.
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing concepts (Comfortable with Google Analytics, SEM, Google ads, Facebook Ads Management, and others)
- Experience in managing and coaching teams.
- Experience with Shopify Ecosystem is a plus
- Fluent in English and Arabic. French is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Being a positive ambassador of the broader e-commerce organization & culture.
- Great project management skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Analytical skills with the ability to interpret data.
- P&L management experience.
- Understanding of social and digital trends in the market.
- Proof record of strong negotiation skills.
- Think like a start-up mentality: staying proactive, flexible, and adaptable in a rapidly changing environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pampering you through life