The Administrative Assistant maintains documents and an efficient flow of procedures. He or she ensures that accurate information is brought throughout the company, on time, to the people who need it.
• File documents in physical and digital records
• Check for accuracy and edit details.
• Ensure all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards
• Run daily, weekly & monthly reports
• Auditing Events’ documentation and info on CRM
• Handle “Listing Procedure” of properties
• Maintaining an efficient and prompt communication system with Sales Agents & Admins
• Provide other administrative support as assigned by Management
A. Educational requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
B. Experience requirements:
• 2-3 years of Experience in Similar Role or Administrative Assistant
C. Skills and abilities:
• Attention to Details
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Computer and CRM knowledge
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
Your application has been successfully submitted.