UI/UX Product Designer
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
Also You Will
The UI/UX designer will work closely with our marketing team and designers to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms in order to deliver the best online user experience and to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Guide UI and UX design across all mobile mediums: Android, iOS, tablet apps, and responsive web
- Produce deliverables including wireframes, user scenarios, and prototypes to communicate product requirements
- Facilitate user testing sessions and focus groups on a regular basis with learnings transferred into A/B test runs
- Conduct and present qualitative and quantitative research and incorporate findings into mobile and web experiences
- Optimize performance of interactions and features through A/B testing, usability research, and data analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or related field
- Deep understanding of web, mobile and tablet UX paradigms
- A comprehensive understanding of the current state of app technologies and best practices, with a critical awareness on user-centred design
- Ability to work closely with engineers with some understanding of XCode and/or android studio and how apps are built
- Knowing the capabilities of the web with knowledge of CSS and HTML and the ability to push the envelope with cutting edge interaction design
- Effective communicator in describing your vision to designers, product managers and engineers
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision and understand the needs of the user, not just 'how it should look'
- Love to wireframe & prototype surprisingly simple and easy to use interfaces
- Attention to detail and the ability to instantly spot issues with Information Architecture, hierarchy and flows.
- Strong passion for work and all things design.
- Be a team player and enjoy working with cross functional teams
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar user-focused role in mobile web and mobile app design.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Redefining the Digital Classifieds Industry in Emerging Markets