Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the team to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence.
- Perform duties such as filing, photocopying, and transcribing.
- Schedule meetings and assist in the planning and preparation of the conference room.
- Manage inventory and order office supplies and stationery.
- Ensure that the office is always tidy.
- Contribute new ideas and make suggestions for the continual improvement of services and procedures.
- Arrange travel and accommodation bookings.
Telephone and Reception duties
- Provide a professional and customer-focused reception service.
- Respond to and take ownership of calls from both internal and external customers in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner. Speaks clearly, distinctly, and with a friendly tone.
- Responsible for maintaining the professional appearance of the reception desk and visitor waiting areas.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
Support the Management and other staff:
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support as appropriate.
- Provide advanced administrative services for the senior management.
- Manage daily calendar and meeting arrangements.
Qualifications, Experience, and Knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Computer skills including the ability to do spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a highly proficient level (MS Office Word, Excel and is a must).
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Good communicator, organized, discreet, efficient, and proactive.
- Customer service oriented.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating spaces you love