Assist customers in finding and purchasing required merchandise in a retail environment.
Encourage costumers to purchase product.
Interact with clients in order to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Greet the customers.
- Recommend, help locate the right merchandise and describe the product’s features and benefits.
- Follow up on customer’s interactions.
- Provide information about products specifications.
- Provide information about promotions.
- Cross selling & up selling.
- Direct the client towards the process of merchandise exchange.
- Liaise the process of repair or alteration of merchandise with the customer service/tailor.
- Stay current with sales prices.
- Recognize and monitor security issues (tags, store entrance……..).
- Arrange and display merchandise.
- Refill merchandise and inform the supervisor about any shortage.
- Stay up to date with new features.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in retail.
Your application has been successfully submitted.