As an auditor at ARCA, your main aim will be to provide independent verification of our clients' compliance with accounting principles. By doing so, you play an important role in helping businesses accurately reflect their financial picture
Our audit teams work with many family-owned businesses and startups active in a variety of industries (included but not limited to automotive, public sector, consumer products, media and entertainment, power and utilities and technology).
The ARCA audit is an ongoing process including but not limited to the below:
- Understand the client's business
- Interview clients & analyze business processes
- Identify & asses risks and their potential influence on financial statements
- Internal control
- Audit of accounting & financial reporting information
- Analyze financial statements
- Using ARCA methodology
- Make an informed decision about the validity of financial statements
- Inventory stocks to validate inventory quantities
Skills and attributes for success:
- You are a true team player with a healthy sense of autonomy
- You are detail oriented
- You have an analytical mindset
- You are curious and critical
- You are client-oriented and stress-resistant
To qualify for the role you must have:
We recruit and develop auditors with intellectual curiosity, strong analytical skills and creativity, and attention to detail that allow us to look beyond the numbers and help our clients to address complex problems. We are looking for the following profiles:
- You will graduate this year as a Master in (Applied) Economics, Business Engineering or Commercial Sciences or as a Bachelor Accountancy.
- You are fluent in English and have an excellent written and spoken knowledge of English;
- You are skilled in Excel (intermediate to advanced)
- You are a born team player, critical, curious and results-oriented;
- You are available to start in March 2022.
What working at ARCA offers:
- Flexible working arrangements where we help you achieve a healthy work-life balance;
- A wide range of learning- and grow opportunities, both on technical matters as on soft skills
- A young, friendly and dynamic environment
- A supportive network through mentorship and buddy programs
- An inclusive environment regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability status
Your application has been successfully submitted.