- Search & identify prospects.
- Plan & execute sales visits to deliver technical presentations to current clients & prospective ones.
- Sell DRAPP solutions to clients by conducting visits & calls
- Training/demonstrating doctors on existing and new features
- Documenting visits/call reports, questions, complaints, and actions taken
- Conducting market research
- Working alongside the team to draw up strategies to increase customer base
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions & results in the field
- Monitor & analyze data & market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Developing in-depth knowledge of DRAPP.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Knowledge MS office
- 3 years experience as a medical sales representative or similar role.
- Pharmaceutical sales experience is a plus.
- Excellent teamwork & networking skills.
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly motivated and target-driven.
- Strong negotiation & sales skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
Your application has been successfully submitted.