Employee Relations Specialist
We are currently seeking an Employee Relations Specialist for our Head Office in Hazmieh who will be responsible for creating and delivering people practices for the aim of building a positive and engaged work environment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve complex cases or critical employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner
- Oversee all people practices to ensure they are legally compliant
- Develop and implement policies, programs and procedures related to Employee Relations
- Analyze employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis and revise people programs and policies to generate more positive outcomes
- Conduct exit interviews and provide monthly analytical reports based on data insights
- Make stores’ visits on a continuous basis, deal with in-stores’ cases, and take corrective actions in coordination with the HR Manager
- Assist the HR Department in the day-to-day activities, this includes but not limited to recruitment, training, C&B, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management
- 4+ years of experience in similar position
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment law
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation & influencing skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.