Real Estate Sales Consultant
Your role as a Real Estate Consultant is to help in the buying, selling and or renting process of residential properties in the real estate business. Achieving accordingly maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory.
You will be responsible to grow the customer base by monitoring and updating property listings, to advise clients on the process, legal requirements, and market conditions, and develop competitive market prices.
You have to be familiar with the local market and be extremely organized, a quick learner, accurate, with strong Excel/database skills, and the ability to think outside the box.
- Develop the business by conducting farming activities in specific areas in search for new listings.
- Arrange for inspections, photo-shoots, and meetings with property owners.
- Monitor and update property listings on CRM.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to promote new and updated listings and oversee the promotion of properties on advertisement media and listing services.
- Grow customer database and generate leads to buy, sell and rent a property (by employing various customer experience strategies.)
- Interview clients to identify their requirements and determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with clients' needs and financial resources.
- Accompany clients during visits to properties, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Present purchase offer to property owners.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between clients and property owners.
- Conduct surveys to identify competitive market prices and counsel clients on market conditions.
- Prepare documents such as contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, etc.
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals.
- Build up a series of connection in the Real Estate industry and develop a professional network (attorneys, contractors…) to whom clients may be referred.
- Maintain good relationship with clients and allow opportunities for future business prospects and expand customer database by continuously getting referrals, while enhancing the company’s reputation.
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Coordinate with fellow colleagues to support and advise them with their pipelines.
- Commit to the company’s policies and regulations: calendar, attendance, dress code, leaves, etc.
- Provide periodic reports to the direct manager on sales operations and generated returns including daily tasks and goals.
- Accountable to ensure accomplishment of your sales target through consistently delivering, and exceeding quarterly targets and KPIs.
The dynamic business environment of the company might bring changes in job nature induced by new technology, new business lines, new regulations... The Company might require the jobholder to carry out additional tasks that he/she will be trained and coached on...
- Bachelor Degree preferably in either Business Management, Finance or equivalent.
- 1+ years of sales experience preferably in real estate industry.
- A proven track record of both achieving and over-achieving goals in past sales positions.
Advanced/professional proficiency in Arabic and English is required; French is a Plus.
Skills and Job requirement:
- Outgoing personality and customer-oriented attitude.
- Persistent and can quickly understand and relate to client’s needs.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Build up and maintain a broad network of clients.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to mediate disagreements between buyers and sellers.
- Extremely discreet and ethical.
- Contributor to the effective functioning of the team.
- Excellent time management & organization skills.
- Good knowledge of the local property market
- Possess legal Knowledge in Real Estate formalities.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Motivated by challenge, flexible and high adaptability.
- Expert in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and web-based mapping, CRM.
- Ability to travel upon business requirements.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule remotely including evenings and weekends when needed.
- Customer Focus (internal & External)
- Planning & Organization
- Goal Achievement
- Results Orientation
- Interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Team work
- Accountability Culture
- Flexible and high adaptability
Your application has been successfully submitted.