Purchasing & Export Assistant
The selected candidate will be in charge of a range of administrative tasks to support the Purchasing & Sales team. And will be responsible for the necessary procedures required in the procurement and export process; from order confirmation until the arrival of goods.
- Handles administrative communication with suppliers and clients.
- Thoroughly check supplier documentation and input data onto internal software.
- Prepares and takes care of order files and documents.
- Performs self-quality checks on data entry.
- Provides outstanding customer service to clients.
- In coordination with the manager, and following their instruction, to handle price calculations and offers to clients, after that, to be in charge of complete follow up on order.
- After goods are shipped, they are liable to check and approve draft documents from the supplier and process all other essential documentation required at the destination.
- Ensures that all documentation is received and sent to the destinations on time by courier.
- Check supplier invoices received and submit to Bookkeeping for payments, with follow-up should specific terms be indicated.
- Follows up with Bookkeeping on client fulfillment of payment terms.
- Responsible for flagging and sharing any concerns or problems that may arise with documentation, errors, or delays in delivery.
- Follows up and Informs supplier of any issues post-delivery of the goods.
- Assists the manager in report preparations analysis tables and related report development.
- Weekly meeting with management to discuss pending matters.
- Submits weekly shipment overview on all pending orders for some destinations
- Creates weekly planner forecasts for products.
- Devises weekly license and Letter of Credit overview.
- Submits payments schedule overview of suppliers.
- Files drawback claims and other documentation.
- To have minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- To be proficient in English and Arabic.
- To be already based in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Eye for details
- Excellent organization
- Professional communication
Your application has been successfully submitted.