Supply Manager - MENA
About The Role
- Supporting Supply Chain Director on Supply Agenda-Operations.
- Reporting and analyzing key supply chain metrics, policies and governance, bring value analysis and engaging markets for actions to deliver breakthrough performance in end-to-end supply versus competition or industry benchmark.
- Support Inventory optimization by region along with identifying further opportunities and actions plans to generate for Cash as well as improving Service.
- Lead demand planning processes in the local market within Sales & Operations planning structure.
- Develop the baseline forecast, optimal shipment plan for Distributors and replenishment for the local Warehouse, highlight risk and opportunities arising from analysis.
- Own overall Supply KPI management for MENA.
- Support Market on inventory management, Sales forecast accuracy and production (if relevant).
- Run all operational activities related to 3PL (Lebanon)
- Master data set and Maintenance.
- Supply operations related to handling documentations and formalities of MENA customs requirements.
- Running compliance agenda within supply chain function.
- 7+ Years of Supply and/or demand planning experience
- Previous experience of Supply chain systems (SAP APO, SAP DEP, Anaplan) a distinct advantage
- Experience in Planning, Inventory Management and high-quality reporting
- Systems oriented with a strong knowledge of MS Excel, Power BI or similar
- Positive attitude to own development; generally able to adapt when faced with new challenges, Pro-active and ability to challenge
- Effective Communicator able to influence both upwards and externally
- Strong understanding of the impact of supply chain processes (especially forecasting) on business performance
- Fluency in English and Arabic Language, French could be a plus
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Your application has been successfully submitted.