Print designer will be working on printing different designs on confections such as chocolate using food grade printers. Skills include:
- Collaborating and brainstorming with the sales team to define customer requirements.
- Rendering and presenting design mockups for revision and feedback.
- Implementing feedback revision and creating final designs for printing on different types of confections (chocolate, cookies, almonds).
- Reviewing and proofreading designs to ensure that layout, and dimensions are print-ready.
- Overseeing the printing process to ensure color quality and consistency.
- Managing the timelines and workflow of print design orders.
- Communicating updates, feedback, and issues with the clients, managers, and staff.
- Keeping up to date with the latest design trends, techniques, and printing standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual arts, or related field.
- Experience in design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Basic knowledge of print standards.
- Experience in producing a range of printed materials such as catalogs.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to manage multiple design projects and perform under pressure.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new design software and techniques.
Your application has been successfully submitted.