Establish, develop and maintain relationship with maintenance customers to ensure client satisfaction and business growth. Manage and grow portfolio of After Sales services clients.
- Establish contact with new maintenance clients (transferred from installation or modernization departments) and engage them in Mitsulift’ services.
- Prepare and follow up on maintenance offers (for newly installed and renovated units) and negotiate terms with customers to upsell and reach a mutually advantageous agreement.
- Consistently follow-up on maintenance contracts and conduct site visits when necessary to ensure contract’s signature and respond to all clients’ requests and queries in a timely manner.
- Ensure smooth conversion of complimentary maintenance offers into maintenance contracts by maintaining a timely correspondence with the client.
- Prepare quotations for repair and improvement works for clients, once approved issue and follow up on works sheet accordingly to ensure on time delivery and client satisfaction.
- Handle invoicing, billing and receipts for maintenance and repair work conducted.
- Continuously and consistently follow up with the clients on receivables and outstanding payments to ensure on time collection.
- Academic: Bachelor degree in business administration or related field.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in account management and customer care.
- Language: English a must, French is a plus
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office applications
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are urban landscape transformers. We enhance city living