Social Media Executive
Job Location: Remote
Work hours: Core hours + flexible hours
Reporting to: Head of Design
We encourage applicants to bring their own unique style and creative voice when handling the following day to day tasks:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in content creation and community management / social media
- Strong and impeccable command of Arabic
- Strong and impeccable command of English
- Experience in agency / consultancy environments with multiple projects and clients
- Experience in working closely with graphic designers and online marketing specialists
- Superior knowledge in Social Media: trends, best practices, channels (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube)
- A track record of high quality and creative content output
- Experience in dealing with Clients is a plus
- Photography skills is a plus
- Knowledge in Managing e-commerce websites is a plus
- Having Graphic Design or Animation skills is an advantage
- Minimum BS Degree in any major, preferably in one of these: English or Arabic Literature, Marketing, Psychology, or Anthropology.
- Identify and understand the wants, needs and motivations of key audiences for the client’s brand
- Write blog entries, Social Media posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for client’s social media channels
- Create e-Commerce Products Description
- Copywrite / Copyedit content in EN
- Copywrite / Copyedit content in AR
- Publish posts on client’s social media channels successfully and in timely manner
- Moderate and manage online feedback from fans and clients
- Engage with fans and maintain their loyalty to brands through active community management
- Continuously test for best timings and best practices to post on client’s social media channels
- Create, manage and grow the client’s presence through blogs, newsletters, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other strategically relevant online properties
- Manage incoming media requests, creating, executing and measuring ads campaigns
- Be responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to meet the KPIs set in yearly strategy
- Plan and organize clients events and plan meetups, giveaways, competitions, or special coupons, etc… and ensure their success
Analytics & Reporting
- Use Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually.
- Find ways to improve on those metrics through constant testing and taking on new initiatives.
- Take initiative by reviewing work and recommendations in light of analytics for strategic accuracy and determining next steps.
- Create social media reports that include a list of the numbers referring to the important numbers and KPIs such as (engagement rates, number of followers, comparative numbers, benchmarking, etc..) along with thorough analysis that explains the change in numbers.
- Publish articles and engaging content on Blue Hat and client’s websites
- Upload and configure products with their corresponding descriptions and attributes
- Manage ecommerce websites (Reshuffling Products, Updating Sections, etc…)
Your application has been successfully submitted.