Social Media Team Member
We are looking to hire a motivated and potential candidate to be part of Zain and to be responsible for developing content for TikTok / Reels along with keeping up with the new social trends, digital technologies. You will be expected to apply these concepts to our line of work in either the content or the campaign delivery and optimization. In addition to attending shoots for influencers’ who are creating content for Zain and social media coverages ensuring the best quality of work to be always delivered.
Main Tasks will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing social media content (organic and commercial) that includes building the monthly content calendar (in collaboration with the agency, product owners and departments as HR, PR, and Zain Business).
- Defining annual and quarterly social media KPIs and focus on achieving them.
- Managing and executing social media campaigns through audience identification, benchmarking, campaign testing, platform determinations and ongoing optimization to achieve the desired KPIs.
- Managing social media listening tools and performance dashboards providing detailed reporting.
- Staying up to date with the latest social media best practices, trends, technologies along with ensuring a certified status on social media platforms.
- Monitoring SEO and user engagement on social media platforms as well as suggesting content optimizations.
- Showing a positive attitude to learning and handling tasks efficiently.
- Managing social media influencers and overseeing the production of their organic and commercial content.
- Social media coverage for HR & PR events on our social media platforms.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
Your application has been successfully submitted.