asks and Responsibilities:
- Formulate, design, and draw structural illustrations, schemas, and designs while following all applicable codes and standards.
- Communicate project problems, concerns, and flaws to the management.
- Review, update, and modify construction drawings.
- Prepare technical documentation for steel structure material requisition and assist the procurement department in the technical evaluations.
- Produce detailed calculations and drawings of Structural elements and all kinds of loads acting on a given structure.
- Assist with project research, field work, and preliminary design calculations and analysis.
- Perform on-site structural inspections and gather information on as-built conditions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant and demonstrated experience.
- Proficient with computer design software including AutoCAD, Robot, Solidworks, and 3D Max.
- Familiarity with relevant structural and civil construction laws, codes, regulations, compliance practices, and record-keeping requirements.
- Able to express ideas effectively and professionally to an engineering and non-engineering audience
- Proficient self-leadership with attention to detail, multi-tasking, and prioritization of responsibilities in a dynamic fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The sun rises from the Mashriq