People Relations Executive - Bahrain (Arabic Speaker)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What You'll Be Doing
Working as a People Executive you can expect to handle day to day personnel operations, employee relations, government relations, Talent Acquisition and L&D, also ensuring implementation of any new HR policies and procedures in the business.
- Follow all relevant HR policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Administer employee’s attendance, leaves, vacations and overall absenteeism
- Ensure the adherence of all employees to organization’s personnel rules and regulations
- Follow up with all employees concerning medical certificates for sick leaves, and out of office/absence forms
- Handle all medical insurance claims and liaise with insurance companies for employees’ collections
- Issue/cancel access cards in adherence to security policies
- Prepare welcome kits for new employee orientation sessions
- Prepare absenteeism calculations for end of service settlement
- Attend to employee enquiries on company policies and procedures
- Handle and follow up on the work visa and labour contract processes
- Coordinate with the employees and the PROs
- Prepare, maintain and update the appropriate documents
- Lead the work visa and labour contract renewals
- Process the application, renewal and cancellation of all documents for labour cards, work permits and residency visas
- Schedule medical examinations for the processing of residence visas
- Update document according to expiry on the HRIMS Initiate, update and maintain employees’ personal data on the HRMS
- Keep updated records on all new immigration and labour legislations as communicated by the PRO and the Personnel/HR Manager
- Prepare staff turnover reports (new comers, leavers, total headcount), KPI report for absenteeism.
- Update staff lists accordingly Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Previous HR experience working in either Retail, Hospitality or the Airlines industries
- Previous recruitment experience including onboarding
- Experience using HR Systems such as SAP
- Ability to collate and present reports
- Arabic speaking is essential
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.