Evaluate & enhance business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop &
implementing solutions. Gather & analyze requirements; prepare BRD Documentation, Use Case Writing, FRD Documentation, Test Case Preparation, Conduct UAT. Ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies. Preparing and delivering a report on comprehensive risk and impact assessment. Master strategic business process modeling, traceability, and quality management techniques; Gap identification, process review and checks.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross functional teams.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders including end users and producing useful reports.
Working closely with internal/external stakeholders ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements. Hold training sessions and workshops to guide relevant teams.
• Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures. Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects. Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
• Developing comprehensive end-to-end (E2E) test cases at the application and multi-application levels
Desired Candidate Profile
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
• Scrum Master Certification/Training (preferred not mandatory)
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analytics or a related field.
• Past experience BA for IT Projects preferably in any of the domain IoT, Fleet Management, Port, Logistics and Automotive.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills. The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills & Excellent documentation skills. Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations. Competency in Microsoft applications. Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills. Team leadership with a proven history to developing top-performing teams supporting successful projects.
Your application has been successfully submitted.