Junior Technical Sales
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers.
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new businesses
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and maintain technical knowledge by attending regular training
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate daily reports on customers meetings
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Meet with customers to discuss their needs and assist in development of new projects
- Meet quarterly sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Science or Food Engineering
- 2 to 3 years of industry related experience.
- Excellent communication , interpersonal, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Personal integrity
- Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic
Your application has been successfully submitted.