Customer Service Officer
Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat.
· Handle customer inquiries, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and provide follow up to ensure the customer is satisfied.
· Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing, and availability.
· Responsible for keeping customer records, process customer accounts and file all necessary documents utilizing the CRM database.
· Maintain client and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
· Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs.
· Data entry in various platforms.
Skills and Qualifications:
· 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience with a background in Sales.
· Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
· Great Communication skills
· Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
· Good sense of organization and keen attention to detail.
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
· Ability to perform well in a fast-paced working environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The sun rises from the Mashriq