Business Development Analyst/Manager
The Business Development Analyst/Manager is responsible to support the On trade sales team with reports and analysis with the following main duties & responsibilities:
· Create business reports that provide insight into key data points
· Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
· Support various departments, including marketing and sales, in reaching their goals through analysis
· Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
· Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
· Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports
· Reporting on insights obtained, which might be utilized to inform business strategies
· Degree in management information systems, finance, econometrics, business, statistics, or any related field.
- One to three years of experience as a financial or business analyst
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs, and charts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process, and information flow.
Your application has been successfully submitted.