The ideal candidate is an experienced Senior Accountant who can supervise general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transactions.
Responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements and preparing month-end close procedures. The ideal candidate shall combine excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles. He/she also has experience collaborating and/or managing a small team of Accountants.
Duties include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all accounting tasks.
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Work closely with team members to assist with the daily operations and month-end close
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile all accounts (payable, receivable, banks, cash, etc.)
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Calculate salary taxation
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies and run them for Accounting Manager approval to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with adopted standards, regulations, and requirements
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency
- Supervise accountants & junior accountants
- Liaise with the Accounting Manager as required
- 3 to 5 years' of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience
- CPA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.