The role involves putting appropriate financial pillars to secure company solid financial control and optimal financial architecture.
- Build up company financial architecture to secure smart consolidation with minimal taxation impact
- Oversee the financial consolidation of the group and provide the relevant guidelines to ensure all reported entries are in compliance with the IFRS and recognized accounting standards
- Provides management with a monthly financial report reflecting company’s financial position
- Provide relevant department with guidelines to ensure all major accounts are well managed on regional levels
- Build up and manage company’s internal audit
- Build up and manage overall company financial transparency and compliance on all internal and governmental level
- Manage and cooperate with finance and other team members, as well work with senior management in preparation of business analytics, financial reports, financial planning, budgeting and forecasting and relevant comparisons on regular basis.
- Coordinate required financial and other information to ensure timely reporting to lenders as and when required.
- Prepare when required, maintain and get implementation of approved financial policies, procedures, processes, frameworks and internal controls covering all financial areas of activity to ensure compliance.
- Establish a strong internal control environment to achieve effectiveness and efficiency of operations, reliability of financial reporting and compliance with all applicable laws.
- Ensure all financial activities are carried out in compliance with best practices within the ambit of commercial and business procedures, controls and policies.
- Monitor, control and analyses the expenditures in coordination with concerned internal departments to facilitate the business operations and achieve a satisfactory level of financial performance.
Coordination & Resource Optimization
- Direct and resolve critical finance and accounting issues
- Produce, coordinate and provide relevant financial information to senior management,
- Coordinate external and internal audit process and implementation of recommendations by internal and external auditors.
- Work with the leadership team and senior management in preparing papers for board and other committee meetings and to assist in liaison and conduct of the meeting.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educational Background: MBA in Finance or Accounting,
- CPA, CA, ACCA, CFA or equivalent professional certification.
- Fluency in written and spoken business English.
- Minimum 10-15 years of varied experience in a corporate, audit, financial consultancy
- Experience in managing project finance structures will be preferred.
- Expert leadership and organizational skills.
- Adept at involving and motivating team members in order to achieve results and exceed expectations.
- Ability to work efficiently in a broad cultural spectrum and be sensitive to the regional culture and working principles
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Business and financial analytical thinking.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently when required and to take additional responsibilities as they arise.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight, and challenging deadlines
- Expertise in current and recent accounting and financial management skills.
- Ability to clearly link financial results to operational drivers.
- Intermediate to expert level computer skills for financial modelling, Microsoft Office Products.
- Knowledge of the current trends and developments in Utilities and Industrial Gases sector will be preferable.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Think Of The Patient First!