Search Engine Marketing Specialist
As our SEM Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring the success of Tribe X’s client’s SEM planning and buying activities across multiple markets. The ultimate goal of your role is driving qualified user traffic by developing in-depth and well-formulated strategies, and budget-optimized media plans based on communicated client objectives.
You will also manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Financial management of media bookings and performance on behalf of Tribe X's clients. Ownership to deliver on booking vs. targets/forecast for the clients’ media plans.
- Stay aware of competitor activity/offerings
Qualification and experience
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
Place Within Tribe X
- Reporting to Digital Media Strategist and Planner - Dubai Based
- Works closely with strategy, accounts, and creative team
- Client-facing for clients with ongoing media spend
About Our Tribe
Tribe X is a dynamic and a hybrid team of proud social media enthusiasts. With 10 years of expertise, we have been working with the world’s leading luxury leisure brands and disruptive tech startups in over 40 countries including the US, EU, UK and the Middle East, and therefore we are eager to recruit a passionate like-minded enthusiast with a can-do attitude and appetite for growth. Our main game is balancing the science of digital with the art of content.
Tribe X presents the science of digital fused by the art of content. We already have been growing, adapting, and making an impact with stunning visualizations and representations for our clients' online presence, and we're looking for someone with the same mentality and approach.
About Our Vibe
We are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Tribe X fit. Someone who is eager to learn, takes initiative, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and wants to help expand the Tribe around the world.
Values are what we value. There are no big egos here, just a group of people looking to be at the forefront of digital innovation and creativity. We’re a highly inquisitive bunch, regularly hosting inspiration sessions, training programs, and team-building activities. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.