- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records (data history)
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- By Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Education: Bachelor Business or any other, or High school diploma.
- Years of Experience: 0-1 year experience in Procurement field or any field.
- We accept Fresh Graduates for this position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Detailed and punctual person
Location : Beirut, Ramleh Al Bayda - Jnah
Working hours : Weekdays 8:00 am - 4:30 pm , Saturday 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Salary + Transportation + Commission (to be discussed on a later stage)
Your application has been successfully submitted.