About the job
responsible for all the inventory aspects on the site such as stock location and availability, inventory control and inventory auditing. Also in charge of the accuracy of all data kept on the system.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintains current inventory levels starting from PO receiving to outbound,
- Developing and implementing inventory control systems,
- maintain inventory accuracy and manage the inventory cycle
- Performs additional duties necessitated by job or as requested
- Manage the WH storage capacity planning and improve the capacity structure
- Setting operational standards for inventory storage
- Minimizing exposure to obsolete and excess stock.
Areas of Expertise :
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor’s degree in business operations, logistics, mathematics, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 year of related experience in retail, wholesale, warehousing, or logistics.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft office " Excel is a must ".
- Superior organizational and communication skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.